Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Wow, this week is flying by! Tomorrow is already Wednesday. We have been reading the story Boom Town. I hope that you have had the opportunity to listen to your child read the story. As you are listening, as your child questions about the story to check their comprehension. We worked in small reading groups today, and it seemed to work very well. Remember, we will test over the story tomorrow!
I sent home a 'spelling packet' on Monday. This should be completed throughout the week, and turned in on Friday. It will be checked for completion, but not graded. Occasionally, these will be recorded.
In Math, we began working on story problems. Your child is to complete the back side of last night's homework. I marked page 1 with 'NR' which means that it was checked, but not recorded in the grade book.
Remember, if you have any questions, please contact me! Thank you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment