«
Leelou Blogs
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE!
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
What's Buzzing in Third Grade
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Title One Night
Many of you made it out tonight! I hope that you enjoyed visiting our classroom and asking questions. :) It was a great turn out! Almost half of the kiddos from my class showed up!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
~Lisa~
I am currently a third grade teacher. This year will be my 3rd year teaching third grade. I have also taught Kindergarten.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2013
(12)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2012
(30)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(8)
▼
August
(11)
I want to apologize for not getting my weekly news...
Time flies when you are having fun...
Tomorrow.
Next Week
Title One Night
Busy Days...
Homework...
Wow, this week is flying by! Tomorrow is already W...
Week One
It was another wonderful day in third grade. The ...
First Day Jitters
►
July
(3)
Powered by
Blogger
.
Free Blogger Templates by
Leelou Blogs
| Design Elements by
Just So Scrappy
|
Dedicated Servers and Colocation
Sponsored by
Colocation America
No comments:
Post a Comment