CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Time flies when you are having fun...

I cannot believe that it will be Friday tomorrow! This week we have been very busy. I think that the half day yesterday made me forget about the week being almost over! This week we read a book called Alexander Who Used to be Rich Last Sunday by Judith Viorst. The kids loved it, and many of them did well with the tests this week! We have started working on AR in full force. There was also an AR test over this story, and almost all of the students did well with that! I gave every child a goal of 6 points for this grading period since we haven't been working on AR for the first couple of weeks. If you have questions, please ask!!! Remember to have your child complete homework every night. If they are unable to complete it please write me a note so I know what is going on! Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment