Wednesday, July 31, 2013
First Day of School
Wow! It is hard to believe that today was the first day of school! I had an amazing time with my new third graders, and I hope that they had a good time too. I am so excited for this year because I already know so many of the students. I feel like this year will be extremely successful.
Today we went over class rules, and read several books aloud. We also did some other first day activities. I hope that your child was able to share some of the things that we did! Remember that I did assign homework for tonight. (I know that I am mean...) Hopefully the homework wasn't difficult. Your child needed to find 3-5 items to put in a 'ME' bag to help with getting to know each other. I made a sample 'ME' bag today, so hopefully it wasn't too difficult.
I am hoping for another great day tomorrow!!!! You can enjoy looking at the posts from last year, and hopefully I will be better at posting more often this year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment