Monday, November 5, 2012
Daylight Savings Time
I hope that everyone enjoyed their 'extra hour' of sleep this weekend! I know that I did!
Today seemed to fly by because we were having such a great time! It is amazing how much has already been accomplished this school year. We have already finished book 1 of 3 from our science series! I passed out the new science books today, and the students were very excited! We will be starting our Unit on Earth Science. Many students have voiced their interest in completing a project on planets. I have been thinking about this myself... I will let you know what I come up with soon!
We have moved on to multiplication in math, and many of the students have really been enjoying this! I am glad that they are enjoying it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment