CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 26, 2012

What a week!!!

Wow, it has been a super busy week! I feel that we have accomplished a lot this week. Students presented their book reports on Thursday. Many students wrote very detailed essays. Good job! Today we had a pep session to introduce the school cheerleaders and basketball players. It was very fun and engaging. I have to apologize because with the busy afternoon... I totally forgot to send home V.I.P. folders with report cards!!!! I am so sorry! I will get these home on Monday! Next week will be a very eventful week. Our Halloween party will be on Wednesday at 2:00. Thank you in advance for sending in materials to help out! All of your help is greatly appreciated. We will be taking a field trip to watch a performance of Sleeping Beauty on Thursday. With all of the events, I decided not to complete a regular weekly story. Instead, we are going to work on some review items. We will also be reading some Halloween themed books. Our weekly spelling list will be a Halloween themed list. It will be available on Spellingcity.com by Sunday. Please e-mail me if you have any questions!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment