Tuesday, September 4, 2012
VIP Folders
I cannot believe that it is already time for mid-terms!!! They will be going home tomorrow.
This year I am trying something new for handing out important papers. Your child has a 'VIP Folder.' (Very Important Papers) Mid-terms and Report cards will go home in this folder. Please take some time to review your child's information, and sign and return the papers by Monday. I will include any papers that have been marked 'sign and return' in this folder in case we need to review it at any time. This folder will also keep STAR testing scores along with other testing information. Please do not remove papers from this folder without returning them. If you would like a copy of any material from your child's VIP folder, please let me know. I hope that this will be a useful tool if conferences are needed.
If you have any questions or concerns about your child's progress in third grade, please contact me. Thank you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment